Zatural Naked Supplements Cannabis Sativa Oil
MaryAnne Stanger is the founder of Naked Supplements, a mother of eight and a Certified Digestive Health Specialist, Aromatherapist, Acupuncturist, Microscopist, NAET practitioner, and Doctor of Naturopathy. Taking all of her knowledge and insights from her extensive studies, MaryAnne started the business known today as Naked Supplements.
One of Naked Supplements premier products is their virgin, cold-pressed cannabis hemp oil that is 100% pure hemp Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil. Cannabis Sativa Hemp Oil, which is extracted from the seeds of the cannabis plant, and has been used worldwide for hundreds of years. Research has found that hemp contains all of the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids that are necessary for human life. It also contains a unique protein called globule edestin which is similar to globulin in human blood plasma. Hemp seed also possesses powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Hemp Is And Ideal Superfood And These Are Only 10 Of Many Benefits Of Hemp Oil
- Stronger Immune System
- Balanced Hormones
- Healthier Hair
- Beautiful Skin
- Mood Support
- Heart Health
- Ease Of Arthritis Pain
- Antioxidant Boost
- Healing Properties
- Nervous System Support
Zatural Naked Supplements Cannabis Sativa Oil Features
- Contains Super Omega-3 And Omega-6
- Helps To Maintain Hormonal Balance
- Can Be Skins Protective Layer
- Can Help With Dry Hair
- Great in Smoothies, Salads, Vegetables, And Pasta Dishes
How to Store: Refrigerate after opening for longer storage.
Topical Use: Hemp oil can be applied directly to your hair and skin. It can also be used in DIY recipes for hair and skin care products. Spot allergy testing is recommended.
Internal Suggested Use: Begin with 2-3 teaspoons daily adding more if needed (up to 2 Tbsp).
• Can be taken orally, blended into a smoothie, used as a salad dressing, etc. Should not be used above 300ºF
• Can be taken in the morning and/or evening. Morning to assist with pain and anxiety during the day and evening for pain and a better night’s rest. It can also be applied topically for skin care and hair care.
• Use 1/4-1/2 dose for our furry friends, depending on the size of the animal. Safe for all mammal use.
• Be careful not to heat the oil, hempseed oil is not a cooking oil. Use in salad dressings or to make homemade mayonnaise or dips.
There are some general guidelines on how to approach hemp oil dosage. For instance, you should always start with small amounts and gradually increase to allow the body to build its tolerance. Ask your healthcare professional if you have any concerns.
There are several reasons why hemp food is becoming more popular. Hemp is the ideal superfood containing a wealth of phytonutrients and healthy fats. Taking hemp oil daily can boost your health in so many ways, from hormonal balance to anti-aging protection and should be your daily, go-to health boosting supplement!
Hemp Oils offer an amazing array of health benefits and no matter which products you choose, if you’re not sure about using hemp oil especially if you’re someone who is pregnant, chronically ill, elderly, or taking prescription or over the counter medicines, it is always wise to check with a physician or medical doctor first.